My Garden Post
The idea of being able to grow 24 square feet of plants in a 4 square foot space by going up rather than out has a lot of appeal not only as a space-saver, but also to add a dramatic vertical element to the garden, or in my case, a dock.
When planted up, My Garden Post is gorgeous, a huge asset on our dock, and the subject of positive comments from passersby on the water and guests. It was easy to assemble, and the timed drip irrigation system works well. I highly recommend it.
Read the rest of our review here >> My Garden Post: Product Review
- Occupies only 2′ x 2′, 4 sq. ft./includes 5 uniquely designed planters and mounting brackets
- 3 small planters (10″ w x 6″ h)/2 large planters (15″ w x 9″ h)
- Post and base stand 5’4″ tall
- Base is mounted on 5 sturdy casters for ease of mobility (1 locking)
- Includes drain hole plugs for indoor use