A.M. Leonard ART17 Double Cut Pruner
A.M. Leonard has been around since 1885 but even though it is an industry leader in the horticultural field, many homeowners aren’t familiar with the brand. With the ART17 double cut pruner, A.M. Leonard introduces a style of pruner that’s most likely unfamiliar to the typical American gardener, though it has been used in Europe for many years. It’s neither a bypass pruner nor an anvil pruner. Instead, it’s a cross between the two, with two sharpened blades that come together as the final cut is made.
This is a very different type of pruner from what you may be used to. I was most impressed with the fine cuts that it made with no damage to the bark. This is a quality pruner that does not skimp on materials and workmanship.
Read the full review here >> A.M. Leonard ART17 Double Cut Pruner: Product Review
- Best hand pruners on the market with one-piece molded composite handles
- Made with Swedish polished stainless steel
- Cuts evenly and cleanly without crushing stems letting them heal faster and causing less stress and disease
- Features a 1.625 inch cut capacity and an astounding Rockwell hardness of 54 /-2
- Includes a metal safety latch