Corona Rolling Handle Bypass Pruner (BP4840)
The Corona Rolling Handle Bypass Pruner (model BP4840) has excellent fit and finish, fit comfortably in my hand, and made clean, precise cuts in wood up to 3/4 inch in diameter.
It’s built with high quality materials, the cutting blade holds a sharp edge and overall performance is very good. Plus, the ergonomic rotating handle definitely reduces hand, wrist and finger fatigue.
Given that a comparable Felco #7 hand pruner will run you around $59.00 on Amazon, the Corona BP4840 is a great buy. Granted, Felco is the industry standard, and if a Swiss made, super quality bypass pruner is what you’re looking for then by all means purchase the Felco pruning shears. But if your budget is a little more modest, you can’t go wrong with this Corona bypass pruner – it’s an awesome bang for the buck.
Read more of our review here >> Corona Rolling Handle Bypass Pruner (BP4840): Product Review
- Rolling handle to reduce cutting effort and hand fatigue
- Gared pivot bolt permits precise blade adjustment
- Replaceable, resharpenable high carbon steel blade
- Volute spring resists cloggings and maintains smooth cutting action
- Limited lifetime warranty
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE Forging compacts steel molecules into the strongest, most durable tools, that last and are easily resharpened.