BAHCO PX-L2 Fixed Handle Bypass Pruner
The BAHCO PX-L2 Fixed Handle Bypass Pruner falls in the high quality range of hand pruners. As with all BAHCO pruning shears, it features superior carbon steel blades (very sharp) and ergonomically designed handles for comfort and ease of use. Plus, unlike many gardening tools these days, the BAHCO pruners are manufactured in France, not China.
The BAHCO PX-L2 bypass pruner has quickly become one of my go-to pruning shears. The cutting blade is incredibly sharp, the ergonomic design causes less wrist and hand stress, and it easily cuts through ¾ inch branches and stems, even when pruning hard wood. Overall, this is a very high quality, professional grade bypass pruner.
Read our full review here>> BAHCO PX-L2 Fixed Handle Bypass Pruner: Product Review
- The vertical and lateral inclinations of the cutting head make it possible to prune with the wrist straight, thus reducing fatigue and pains whilst increasing comfort
- Available in three sizes: small, medium and large
- The shape and size of handles are adapted to the size of the hand whilst the size of the cutting head is adapted to the task to be performed
- Professional grade pruner with ergonomic design; ideal for all pruning work in the home garden
- Larger handles designed especially for larger-handed gardeners
- Non-rotating, fiberglass-reinforced handles; medium-sized blades with Xylan coating cut branches up to 3/4-inch thick
- Special angled head design reduces wrist and arm strain; upper handle has soft grip cover for added comfort
- Tool length: 9 inches