Corona RatchetCUT Anvil Pruner (RP 4224)
The RatchetCUT pruner is a ratcheting pruner, meaning that is has a special mechanism that makes light work of tough cuts. As you squeeze the handles, they latch together so you can release and squeeze again, performing the cut in easy steps rather than trying to force the blade through the stem or branch in one cut. It’s particularly good for those with less strength in their hand or wrist, and for cutting thicker stems that regular shears cannot handle.
Personally, I think this is a great ratchet anvil pruner. I really like the ComfortGEL® grips, the very sharp carbon steel blade and the cutting power of the ratchet mechanism. It makes incredibly precise pruning cuts in live wood with no damage to the remaining bark.
Read the rest of our review here >> Corona RatchetCUT Anvil Pruner (RP 4224): Product Review
The RatchetCUT mechanism on this Branch & Stem pruner multiplies the cutting power with each click, so the tool does the work for you
- Corona Tools, born in the orange groves of Southern California in the 1920s, has a long history of designing superior tools that continue to provide lasting performance Season after Season
- The RatchetCUT mechanism multiplies the cutting power with each click, so the tool does the work for you
- The ratcheting mechanism clicks and moves to the next setting, providing ever-increasing pressure as you cut, which repeats until the branch is simply cut through
- Full aluminum one-piece handle and hook design for durability
- The high carbon steel blade is non-stick coated for enhanced cutting performance