Redback 40V Lithium-Ion 16″ Cordless Mower
The Redback 40V Li-ion 16″ lawn mower is quiet, loaded with safety features, and has several innovative design elements, such as the grip handles and the battery indicator light built into the handlebar. Also noteworthy is the well-designed, easy to use, adjustable handlebar height feature. It’s a fantastic mulching mower, and also has a high capacity grass catcher that holds a lot of material. Battery life is excellent; the mower powered through some pretty high grass on about ¾ of an acre and still had extra run time available – although with only a 16” cutting width you may not want to regularly use it to mow a lawn that size. Overall, it’s by far one of the best cordless Li-Ion battery-operated mowers I’ve tried to date.
Read our full review here >> Redback 40V Lithium-Ion 16″ Cordless Mower: Product Review
- Stop fighting tough starting mowers and the hassle of gas and oil and start experiencing the powerful, easy to use Redback 40V Cordless Li-ion Lawn Mower.
- This cordless lawn mower is packed with features including a brushless motor that senses the optimal mowing speed knowing when more power is needed meaning it won’t get bogged down in thicker patches of grass – this smart technology maximizes run time, motor life, and battery charge; using only the power needed for the task at hand.
- Instant starting and quiet, this mower also features up to 4000 rpm speed and a 16″ cutting width and is perfect for mowing smaller yards.
- The ergonomic height adjustable handle makes it easy to cut your grass at your preferred height, plus you’ll always know your battery’s remaining charge with the conveniently located handle mounted battery capacity indicator.
- When crunched for space, take advantage of it’s ability to store compactly by simply folding up the fast fold handle.