Elevated Cedar Planter Box from Gardener’s Supply
I really like this planter. It’s sturdy and holds up well over time. It looks nice (and should fit into most decor schemes), holds a lot of plants, and raises things up to a level where I don’t have to bend to tend to the plants.
After four months of use (during which the critters repeatedly ate all of my seedlings – I’m now building a “cage” to cover it), the planter still looks like new. Although the planks on the bottom have warped slightly, the sides and the powder-coated legs are straight and show no signs of wear.
Read the rest of our review here >> Elevated Cedar Planter Box from Gardener’s Supply: Product Review
- ERGONOMIC and EASY- Easily grow vegetables and flowers without kneeling or bending. Perfect for your deck, patio or backyard. Being elevated, it keeps your crop pest free of rabbits, moles, and other ground pests.
- GENEROUS SIZE – Add 16 square feet of growing space on your porch, patio or deck overall size is 96″Lx24″Wx29″H. The bed is 10 inches deep so you can grow big plants like tomatoes and root crops like carrots.
- LONG LASTING and STRONG – Attractive look made from naturally rot-resistant cedar with heavy duty rustproof aluminum legs and corners
- SPECIAL BONUS – Includes free planting guide
- USA MADE! – Made in beautiful Vermont USA!