GreenStalk Stackable Planter
By stacking containers on top of each other, rather than side-by-side, you can grow a lot more in a small footprint.
The GreenStalk planter is a nice solution to a common problem – effectively and efficiently growing plants in a small space. It’s well-designed, easy to use, allows you to grow a huge number of plants in a very small area, and keeps those plants evenly watered.
Read our full review here >> GreenStalk Stackable Planter: Product Review
- The GreenStalk system is proud to be designed and manufactured completely in East TN. Made with high quality, BPA-free, UV-resistant plastic with a 5 year warranty
- To water the entire system use GreenStalk’s patented watering system: simply fill to the 5 tier mark on the top water reservoir to water all the tiers below.
- Easily grows a wide variety of vegetables, herbs, strawberries and flowers including potatoes, lettuce, corn, and tomatoes
- The GreenStalk is soil-based so no special solutions or electricity needed – just fill with 5 cubic feet of your favorite potting mix
- GreenStalk is the ONLY system that waters all tiers at the same time. Other stackable gardens over-saturate the top tiers to get to the ones on the bottom.