Tabletop SunLite Garden
Given the price ($249 for the 4-foot tabletop version reviewed here), the question you’re probably asking right now is whether or not it’s worth buying theSunLite® Garden when you could put together a DIY version. My feeling is that yes, it’s worth it. Having used a DIY contraption for years, I appreciate the lightweight, sturdy, and easy-to-use functionality of theSunLite® Garden. Add to that the fact that seedlings grew stronger and straighter than under shop lights with grow light bulbs and I can honestly say that this is a good investment if you want to start seeds indoors.
Read our full review here >> Tabletop SunLite® Garden: Product Review
- HAPPY PLANTS AND SEEDLINGS – This tabletop light garden is ideal for starting seeds and keeps houseplants happy year-round. With the included watertight tray that is 46-5/8” L x 15-1/2” W x 2” deep there is plenty of room for your plants and peace of mind water and debris will stay contained.
- BRIGHT AND ENERGY EFFICENT – Fixture contains not one, but TWO T-5 bright, energy efficent full-spectrum lights and easily adjusts up or down to the proper height for optimal plant growth. Bulbs last up to 10,000 hours for years of use. Fixture uses just 104 watts
- GREAT LOOKING AND HEAVY DUTY – Black powder-coated frame made from heavy duty aluminum that is strong and sturdy. Fixture is 54″ L x 18-3/8″ D x 37-1/8″ H
- Bulbs last up to 10,000 hours for years of use. Watertight shelf tray included
- MADE IN USA!! – This fixture is made right here in the USA by craftsmen in Vermont!