Foxgloves Original Gloves
There are so many gardening gloves to choose from that it can be overwhelming trying to find just the right ones for your needs. I know some gardeners with dozens of gloves – one for every gardening task!
But if you’re looking for an excellent pair of general purpose gardening gloves, you can’t go wrong with the Foxgloves Original gardening glove. It has some unique features that make it a good choice for most gardening tasks.
I have used Foxgloves gardening gloves for many years and recommend them for everyday common gardening chores, such as planting, transplanting seedlings, weeding, pruning, and harvesting. The tight fit lets me feel thin transplants or wiry roots. I prefer the muted color range, for some reason it reminds me of autumn. They’re easy to clean and last for a long time. Foxgloves also make excellent gifts for gardening friends – fancy yet essential.
Read the rest of our review here >> Foxgloves Original Gardening Gloves: Product Review
- Water resistant high tech sport fabric provides durability
- Supplex® nylon feels cottony soft but is tough and resilient
- Lycra® elastane provides four way stretch and form fit
- Breathable knit fabric keeps soil out, hands and nails clean
- Longer cuff protects wrist from scratches & keeps soil out