Foxgloves Works Gardening Gloves
I use the Foxgloves Works gardening gloves for those chores that require more protection for hands and more water resistance than you might find with lighter-duty gloves. They fit well and are great for lifting and moving rocks, bricks, large trunks and branches, large containers, and removing thorny weeds/plants.
I recommend Foxgloves Works gardening gloves for several reasons: they’re the best fitting for a woman’s hands, easy to clean, long lasting, and provide the extra protection you need when lifting rough objects and pulling thorny weeds.
Read the rest of our review here >> Foxgloves Works Gardening Gloves: Product Review
- Synthetic suede protects fingers and palm
- Durable reinforced fingertips for longer wear
- Stretch nylon back provides a comfortable, snug fit
- Padding protects knuckles against scrapes and bruises
- Machine wash, dry low heat